Armada is looking for an ERP Implementation Specialist to work on the setup and implementation of the DelmiaWorks (formerly IQMS) ERP system. Armada, an IATF 16949 certified company, uses plastic injection machines and assembly systems to build automotive components and assemblies. This individual would work with all departments to understand their needs and ensure that they are developed and tested in the new ERP system.
Immediate Supervisor: IT Manager
Armada Automotive will use the following job description as a reference only for evaluating present employees and as an outline for hiring potential new employees. The Company is committed to upgrading and training in all aspects of Health & Safety for existing employees and will use these job descriptions to help achieve this end
It is the responsibility of the worker to work safely and report all unsafe or unhealthy conditions. All employees must have the ability to understand basic written and verbal instructions to complete his/her assigned tasks.
Nature And Scope of Position
Armada is an automotive supplier that provides design, development and high volume manufacturing of plastic injection molded parts and assemblies. Armada is implementing the Delmiaworks (formally IQMS) ERP system to replace our current RealTime ERP system. This individual will be heavily involved in the set-up and implementation of this new IQMS ERP systemArmada is an automotive supplier that provides design, development and high volume manufacturing of plastic injection molded parts and assemblies. Armada is implementing the Delmiaworks (formally IQMS) ERP system to replace our current RealTime ERP system. This individual will be heavily involved in the set-up and implementation of this new IQMS ERP system.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop detailed understanding of Delmiaworks (formerly IQMS) ERP system.
- Work with all departments to understand ERP needs in all areas: sales, customer service, purchasing, manufacturing, outside processing, tooling and equipment maintenance, quality and engineering.
- Once needs have been fully understood, work with each department to test out scenarios in IQMS to ensure system is functional, all inputs and outputs are understood and software bugs are minimized.
- Work with IT, Engineering and Maintenance to connect Realtime Process Monitoring hardware. Set-up machine process monitoring within the IQMS software.
- Develop and document standard procedures, train software trainers and operational personnel in how to use IQMS
- Assist with set-up and testing of EDI
- Be critical member of go live team and support on any go live issues
Education and Experience
- Engineering or Computer Science degree
- Prior experience in ERP implementation – preferably IQMS
- Manufacturing and outside processing experience – preferably plastic injection molding
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
- Ability to develop a system, create the written work instructions, train all stakeholders and ensure that the implementation is successful.
- Get it done attitude a must.
Armada Automotive welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.